Search Unity

My awesome Unity 360 port

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bloodtiger10, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodtiger10

bloodtiger10

I would help with the creation of xbox 360 building for I have 5 years of C++ expierence and 4 years of java 4 1/2 of C# 2 of C and almost 2 years of java script (unity based) I would help if they are going to because I use windows and mac and linux and can make unity run on linux

2. Jessy

Jessy

Maybe you can help them make it run well on the Mac Touch, too.

3. bloodtiger10

bloodtiger10

IT ACTUALLY EXISTS, I will show it to you at the unity developer's conference 2009 ok. And I really can make it just because of the past doesn't mean I lie, the 6.3 processor sure but the mac touch actually exists but it is still in a beta. I will show you the beta though and I can make xbox 360 stuff. We do have a new website though in the making that actually is on a domain name.

4. Jessy

Jessy

SHUT UP!!!! :x

AAAAAAHHH!!!!! :!:

5. bloodtiger10

bloodtiger10

y it actually exists want me to send you another picture I will ok that is real! NOW how about if you want to put down someone else's legitimate project don't say anything

6. Jessy

Jessy

No, I want you to make a video apology for cluttering up these boards with lies.

7. mehware

mehware

Isn't he like 15? (no offense to the mature youngins)

8. Charles Hinshaw

Charles Hinshaw

I'm sending you a private message and locking this thread.

9. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

bloodtiger10,

I would just like to add that you will get much more respect in this community (which seems to be what you're desperately looking for) by actually contributing some real content that people can use. Nobody benefits from the empty promises you have offered so far. And no one is believing anything you have posted because it is simply ridiculous. If you want to truly contribute to this community (which I genuinely think is the case) you need to step back and think about what you have to offer besides some crazy stuff which everyone here knows isn't true.

Ethan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.