Search Unity

My Asset collection

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Talis_Renston, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Talis_Renston

Talis_Renston

Hello everybody. I dont really know where to put this but since this thread is called Assets and the Asset store I will post it here. I am currently working on a game and for that I created some scripts I found quite useful. I thought I could share them here, if someone could use them. My Asset-Collection possibilities to: Store data scene-persistent, Trigger events and register methods, Extensions for the object type, Simple IO commands and a savefile, the savefile allows you to:
    • store Gameobjects but only components with defined serialization (currently 60+! List)
    • also store Monobehaviours and there values (currently only simple types)
    My collection also contains: Pooling with Gameobjects and generics, an interface for saving named booleans and named integers that trigger events when reaching a certain value (called Triggervalues) and groups of these values (called TriggerGroups)

If you need any of it, you can just take it from here: https://gitlab.com/Erudion/eassets
    I hope this helps someone out

2. Talis_Renston

Talis_Renston

I forgot to mention: I will upload some examples when I push my next update

3. Talis_Renston

Talis_Renston

I added examples. The package is now easier to use. The examples contains a scene with a commented script and a readme

4. Talis_Renston

Talis_Renston

Version 1.0 is out now and I also created a wiki. It is still work in progress but it should contain needed information already.