Search Unity

My app rejected ??

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by mrttis, Jun 20, 2014.

1. mrttis

mrttis

Hi,

My app rejected but i don't understand ?

coming message :

"2.3: Apps that do not perform as advertised by the developer will be rejected

We found that your application is using Game Center Leaderboards, however, you have not yet submitted the Leaderboards for review. It would be appropriate to submit the Game Center Leaderboards for review.

While your iTunes Connect Application State shows as Rejected, we don't require a new binary to address this issue. Please visit iTunes Connect, Manage Your Applications, then select your app and click on Manage Game Center to complete the Leaderboards setup or to remove it. When you are finished, please reply to this message and we will proceed with your review.

IMPORTANT: After making the necessary changes to your metadata and clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page, do NOT click "Ready to Upload Binary" unless you plan to submit a new binary. If you click the "Ready to Upload Binary" button, a new binary upload will be required."

i created five leaderboards for game. when i look game center settings in manage i did not see an issue
    what can be issue ?

sorry for my english :)

2. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Because I think you forgot to link them.
    Apple system is not great for the user, once you created leader board go back to the application where it has description and scroll down to enable game center and leader board etc.

3. mrttis

mrttis

Yes MrEsquire. you are right. Solution is game centre enable/disable. Thanks for reply