Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question My app got rejected AGAIN because of displaying ads to unknown aged children or users.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by devmehmetakifv, Feb 22, 2023.

1. devmehmetakifv

devmehmetakifv

Hello.

This is my first time releasing my app on Google Play Store and they are really stubborn.

My app got rejected for the first time for not checking a single option in data security form. I fixed it and now they have a problem with my ads.

Here is the mail they sent me:

Families ad format requirements
    Your app contains ads that don’t comply with our Families ad format requirements. For example, we don’t allow:
    • Ads displayed to children or users of unknown age that involve interest-based advertising or remarketing.
    To resolve this issue, remove any violating ad content before submitting an app update. Make sure your app uses a version of the Families Self-Certified Ads SDKs listed in the program. For details, refer to the “Format requirements” section of the Families Ads and Monetization policy.

I have literally no clue on how to fix this. I can provide specific information if you need. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks a lot.

2. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

If this is related to Unity Ads, please submit a ticket to support team with your Game ID, and we will enable the Google Designed for Families setting for your project.

devmehmetakifv likes this.