Search Unity

My ad campaign seems to be stuck.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by cephalo2, May 20, 2019.

1. cephalo2

cephalo2

My ad campaign is said to be running, my ad has been moderated, I have $100 in the budget, and I"m using the recommended bid for most countries (way too high for me but I'm willing to experiment.) However I haven't got any impressions at all.

I do not see any explanation why the ad isn't running. I understand that the budget is sort of low but I am just starting out and just don't have a lot of money. I strongly doubt this will be profitable but I'm willing to give it a try.

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

I talked with our internal account manager team. We have the following information on the advertiser dashboard:

Reason simply being that given it's a CPI campaign, it's non-trivial for our models to predict when you would run out of budget, given that installs typically are delayed.

Probably best to contact our AdOps team about these questions related to campaigns, see https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/help/contact

And good luck with user acquisition for your game :)

/Rasmus

3. cephalo2

cephalo2

I take it that running a Unity ad campaign isn't really for people just starting out. Seems really competitive.

4. kilicbatuhan1205

kilicbatuhan1205

To earn $500 with Unity Ads you'd need over 100.000 impressions, but they expect you to spend that amount on a DAILY basis. Wow.