Search Unity

My 2 Cents and Project Images

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by SixThreeZero_Studios, Mar 4, 2018.

1. SixThreeZero_Studios

SixThreeZero_Studios

I do not like how it handles images added to a project. The horizontal scroll bar at the top is an awful way to showcase them, and I have no idea what is going on with the stretching and resizing of images added to a project. Really rather annoying that I have to make custom images just for unity connect, its half the reason I dont bother to post that much there.

The whole concept has potential, but its like someone threw together a bunch of widgets on WordPress almost.

andreiagmu likes this.
  2. SixThreeZero_Studios

SixThreeZero_Studios

Just want to re-iterate that the sizing for project images is absolutely ridiculous. 861x489? Really?

On top of that, the interface for adding and removing, and sorting images i all sorts of messed up. I guess it assume you want to put all new images to the end of the list, since when you go to drag one it automatically starts scrolling right. Except I want to put a new image as the FIRST image... Its doable, but an extreme pain in the rear.

I would also like to re-iterate the stretching of images to fit into the image display looks like total crap. Either do not allow images to be uploaded that are not the right dimensions, or dont stretch them. It seriously is a pain in the rear to deal with this. Yet another website with random freaking dimensions for its images that doesnt match any other websites dimensions.

Also the entire layout of the "Project Page" is total garbage. Get rid of that stupid horizontal scroller across the top for project images and videos. That is not the way ANYONE wants to see those presented.

Also, company pages could use some attention. Why do i have a giant "JOBS" section on my page if i have no jobs listed? Is it to make the page seem more full?

andreiagmu and mgear like this.