Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Music Packs For All Genres

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mlamanna, Jun 27, 2014.

1. mlamanna

mlamanna

Whimsical Adventure Music Pack 1 $25

Whether you're a gallant gingerbread knight traveling through an enchanted forest or attempting to leap across fluffy clouds with a single bound, Whimsical Adventure Music Pack 1 is the one for you. It contains five upbeat quirky musical pieces filled with orchestral instruments, synths and percussions as well as 24 sound effects, which include menu buttons, jingles and rewards.

LISTEN NOW

Electronica Music Pack 1 $5

Electronica Music Pack 1 features three driving electronic tracks which are perfect for space shooter or racing games.

LISTEN NOW

Fantasy Music Pack 1 $25

Fantasy Music Pack 1 has over 11 minutes of Seamless Looping music to drop into any fantasy based video game. Included are tracks for combat, exploring or just venturing into your local medieval tavern. BONUS--10 high quality cinematic Action Loops.

LISTEN NOW

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 1 $35

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 1 has over 10 minutes of Seamless Looping music to drop into any Sci-Fi based video game. Included are tracks for combat, exploring or just venturing into your local galactic strong hold. Lush pads, heavy hitting drums and a slew of synths brings your game to life. NOW including 25 stems for more adaptive music control.

LISTEN NOW

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 2 $35

Continue your Sci-Fi missions with Galactic Adventure Music Pack 2. Over 10 minutes of Seamless Looping music to drop into any Sci-Fi based video game. Included are tracks for combat, exploring, menu or just visiting your local intergalactic watering hole. Lush pads, heavy hitting drums and a slew of synths brings your game to life. NOW including 30 stems for more adaptive music control.

LISTEN NOW

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 3 $35

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 3 is the third volume in a series of of Seamless Looping music to drop into any Sci-Fi based video game. Included are tracks for combat, exploring, and menu. Lush pads, heavy hitting drums and a slew of synths brings your game to life. NOW including 27 stems for more adaptive music control.

LISTEN NOW

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 4 $15

Galactic Adventure Music Pack 4 is the final volume in a series of Seamless Looping music to drop into any Sci-Fi based video game. Included are tracks for combat, exploring, and menu. Lush pads, heavy hitting drums and a slew of synths brings your game to life. NOW including 14 stems for more adaptive music control.

LISTEN NOW

Composer Michael La Manna has created pieces that will take you from a futuristic interstellar spaceport to an enchanted forest filled with magical creatures.
    His combination of electronic and traditional sounds will delight and transform your senses, leaving you spellbound and wanting more.

Twitter ¦ Website

2. Pati-Co

Pati-Co

Thank you! :)

3. mlamanna

mlamanna

Your Welcome :)

4. mlamanna

mlamanna

Get your Music Packs this holiday weekend:

Composer Michael La Manna has created pieces that will take you from a futuristic interstellar spaceport to an enchanted forest filled with magical creatures.
    His combination of electronic and traditional sounds will delight and transform your senses, leaving you spellbound and wanting more.

Twitter ¦ Website

Fantasy Music Pack 1
    Galactic Adventure Music Pack 1
    Galactic Adventure Music Pack 2
    Galactic Adventure Music Pack 3
    Galactic Adventure Music Pack 4
    Whimsical Adventure Music Pack 1
    Electronica Music Pack 1

For custom audio work please contact: michael@mlamanna.com

5. mlamanna

mlamanna

Fantasy Music Pack 2 is projected to be released mid July, thanks to 3DForge you can now hear a preview of the music in a game environment.

6. mlamanna

mlamanna

7. mlamanna

mlamanna

Fantasy Music Pack 2 has just been released.

Fantasy Music Pack Two is the perfect companion to Fantasy Music Pack One, with over 25 minutes of seamless looping music and 10 epic stingers. Included are ambient tracks with rich layers and textures, battle music full of epic percussion and ideal music for exploring. The main tracks are broken down into sub ambient loops to give the user a broader spectrum of music.

Listen Now

8. mlamanna

mlamanna

9. mlamanna

mlamanna

Get all the music packs you need with prices ranging from $5 to $35.

10. mlamanna

mlamanna

11. mlamanna

mlamanna

12. mlamanna

mlamanna

Great Review for Fantasy Music Pack 2:

"Professional, AAA music
    You know when you buy an album, or some music, and you REALLY like a few songs, and the others are just alright? Then there are certain albums or artists, where you REALLY like all of their stuff? ALL of these tracks are REALLY good. Hard to pick which ones to use, you want to find a place for all of them.

In particular, I really like the Into the Darkness battle ambient loops, where they all sound very similar, but with varying intensity. I am going to write a script that starts out with the lower intensity, builds up intensity as the battle does, and then finishes out with that 5th battle loop. I REALLY like how you did those battle loops, the looping and the length of each loop is perfect. It's really easy to write a script that dynamically switches between those loops and adjusts the intensity of the battle music to match the gameplay.

Some of the best, if not the best music in the asset store. Thanks Michael."

13. mlamanna

mlamanna

14. mlamanna

mlamanna

Horror Survival Music Pack 1 contains music and ambient tracks, perfect for those eerie suspenseful moments. With over 16mins of looping and non-looping tracks, this pack is ideal for menu, ambience, credits and game trailer.

5 Stars "It really assists in complimenting the desired mood for a scene"

15. mlamanna

mlamanna

16. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Having purchased several packs, I highly recommend them. Some of the best game music available.

mlamanna likes this.
  17. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thank you :)

18. mlamanna

mlamanna

Coming up with ideas for my next Music Pack, any input? :)

19. hopeful

hopeful

For new music, I can't think of anything right now, though I'll try to keep a few brain cells active on that.

Recently I was rummaging around to see if I had music for a proposed fight with a giant robot, and I ended up selecting some of the Action Loops from Fantasy 1, which will probably work fine if that idea makes it into the game. What probably would work better for me in this instance would be if I had some old scifi theremin type sounds along with some menacing piston-y robotic percussion. Something with a tricky hesitation in the rhythm, as if the machine is large and a little complex in its ratios, making the listener wait a moment in suspense for the next beat.

If you're looking to package up some old music from your portfolio, there's a few tunes you could fit under the heading of "Adventure Music," starting with Epic Fantasy Trailer 1. Maybe freshen them up a bit with some ambient and combat variants.

BTW, I like that you've been providing more variations on themes in your recent packs. It's great to be able to pick a version that more closely matches the mood I'm trying to create. Sometimes I want a "main theme" version, sometimes I want a "battle" version, and sometimes I want a more ambient version ... or a version that provides a tinge of warmth or foreboding or haunting or regret or vengeance, and it's very welcome to have more options at hand.

mlamanna likes this.
  20. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thank you for the great feedback, I'm thinking about including Epic Fantasy trailer 1 and 2 in the Fantasy Music Packs next week, this will give developers some trailer music if needed.
    I'm also working on some Magical Sound Efx Stingers to add :)

21. hopeful

hopeful

Still looking forward to your western themed music hitting the store, too. :)

mlamanna likes this.
  22. mlamanna

mlamanna

23. hopeful

hopeful

I picked up the Horror Survival Music Pack today ... a great buy!

I think I can use a few of the tracks on my current project, esp. Where Am I. There's an eerie scifi warbling in the second part of it that may help me set a scene.

mlamanna likes this.
  24. schmosef

schmosef

I was just checking out your samples on soundclound. They're awesome. I'll probably be buying a few of your packs when I get to the point of scoring my game.

mlamanna likes this.
  25. mlamanna

mlamanna

26. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thanks for the compliment :)

27. mlamanna

mlamanna

28. mlamanna

mlamanna

29. mlamanna

mlamanna

Fantasy Music Pack 1 in action thanks to 3dforge. In this video the music track The Sleeping Dwarf is used.

30. mlamanna

mlamanna

Fantasy Music Pack 2 in action thanks to 3dforge. In this video the music track The Elven Shrine is used.

31. mlamanna

mlamanna

32. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey Michael,

Thank you for providing such professional quality music products.
    I am very please and greatly appreciate them, for they really assist in quickly adding mood and theme to a web demos.

With my packages I really want to provide examples of the art in action as close to an actual game scenario.
    A video can be edited with all kinds of post effects, or run on a monster machine that the user wish they had don't have, giving a false example of the the quality/performance of a package.

I prefer web DEMOS, you can see how fast they load, so output file size, and then actual performance, not some pre-rendered possibly scripted camera paths, nope, REAL thing, then users can make the best most informed possible choices.

Check the web DEMOS with several Using Michael's Music
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/publisher/2970

Cheers
    Cobus

mlamanna likes this.
  33. mlamanna

mlamanna

34. hopeful

hopeful

Those are some mighty whooshes!

I have some more anemic-sounding whooshes in my SFX that will get replaced by these new ones. Thanks! :)

mlamanna likes this.
  35. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thank you! :)

36. mlamanna

mlamanna

37. mlamanna

mlamanna

38. mlamanna

mlamanna

39. mlamanna

mlamanna

40. mlamanna

mlamanna

41. hopeful

hopeful

Two things come to mind ...

First, you need more music packs in the store. :)

Second, I'm curious about what the stems for the Galactic series sound like. Any chance of adding them to the demos? (I don't have any of the Galactic series.)

mlamanna likes this.
  42. schmosef

schmosef

mlamanna likes this.
  43. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thank you :)

44. mlamanna

mlamanna

In between game contracts, writing music for tv and the day job I'm working on a new Music Pack now...something like Borderlands 2 meets Mass Effect :)
    The stems are the main tracks broken down into, example 1 just drums 2 just ambient pads 3 just strings etc..
    If I get a free moment ill upload the stems, but its still a great deal :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    hopeful likes this.
  45. hopeful

hopeful

Glad to hear you're busy, Michael! The new music sounds interesting. :)

I think the tracks in the Galactic Adventure series are great, they're just a lower priority for me personally in that I can't think of where I would use them in my project(s) right now. I have the Fantasy series and the Horror set, and these fit my needs more closely.

I would definitely recommend the Galactic Adventure series to anyone looking for quality techno-scifi music, and of course folks should catch them on sale if they can! :)

mlamanna likes this.
  46. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thanks everyone for the great feedback, yeah Monday is the last day of the sale :)

47. mlamanna

mlamanna

Badlands Music Pack 1 coming Feb 2015, here is a preview of some of the tracks with Borderlands 2 gameplay.

48. hopeful

hopeful

The first track on that video reminds me of your western music (Hell's Railroad and Western Apocalypse). :)

mlamanna likes this.
  49. mlamanna

mlamanna

Update #2:
    New track "Scorched Land" added to the end of the video. Badlands Music Pack 1 will contain a hybrid of western, industrial and electronica music.
    Badlands Music Pack 1 coming to the Unity Asset Store February 2015.

50. mlamanna

mlamanna