Search Unity

♪ Music Composer - Fast, Friendly, and High Quality! ♪

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by JakeewMusic, Jan 16, 2022.

1. JakeewMusic

JakeewMusic

Heyo! I’m Jake and I am a composer and multi-instrumentalist that has had a background in both film scoring (for 5 years) and video game composing (for 8 years) and am looking for games that need theme songs as well as background music! I primarily right grand orchestra themes but I love to write anything and everything! I realize how absolutely vital it is to create a quality composition, as a well-made score is a large identifying trait of a well-manufactured game! I will help create an atmosphere for your game that will draw your players in, and keep those players engaged for as long as possible!

My past work as well as my portfolio is all on my website below!

https://jakewilliamsmusic.com/

When working on your game, I work best when provided with a description of the game as well as concept art, in-game art, and some defining adjectives of the scene I'm scoring. Reference tracks from other games are also a big help! I can meet over Discord - Webex - Phone - Skype to discuss the project as well as work out changes for a composition in real-time!

I honestly just love game development and being a part of the world you guys create so being able to help with the music aspect would be an honor! Feel free to contact me through discord [Butler#3727] or through email [jakeewilliamsmusic@gmail.com] to discuss more about your project! Pay is certainly negotiable; I will try to work with whatever your budget is!