Search Unity

Multiple scenes loaded async- have tried all vuforia AR disable suggestions and keep getting errors

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by witteb, Jan 20, 2018.

1. witteb

witteb

Maybe someone can help me get one of these workarounds to actually work. My AR scene works fine when run by itself - but when in my game I keep getting error cannot have two ar cameras at the same time. When my game loads I am loading all scenes at the start - I have set delayed unity - but when I enable my ar scene one of my cameras in the previous scene is getting turned into a vuforia camera. I have tried changing the tag of the camera - I’ve disabled the game object but keep hitting this issue. I’ve even tried the NoARPlease scrip and not using delayed start. Everything is fine until I initialize Vuforia - a camera in an inactive scene that isn’t enabled and isn’t tagged main camera keeps puking this error.

Maybe I am just stupid but I have removed camera objects from every scene that does not need one (UI) stats etc so i have two scenes one is no ar geo scene and one is ar. My geo scene is main game scene and has two cameras so user can change between 2d and 3D perspective.

I’ve tried adding the VuforiaBehavior and disabling on the cameras - that didn’t work. This is sooooo frustrating.

2. witteb

witteb

Oh and not sure if it is significant or not - the can’t have 2 ar error messages occurs 7 times in a row. Even if I have disabled vuforia I will get 7 more of the same error switching cameras in my main game scene. Should Vuforia be messing with an inactive scene? The only funny thing is I get the error and the scene renders and shows no active camera or just a lovely black screne

3. henriqueranj

henriqueranj

4. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

You can also try setting "Delayed Initialization" in the Vuforia Configuration and then only initializing it once you've entered your AR scene.

5. witteb

witteb