Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Door Animations Reverting

Discussion in 'Animation' started by SF11Dude, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SF11Dude

SF11Dude

Newly minted Unity user (2 weeks): Created an entry room door and animation works perfectly. I created the next room with 3 other doors and no matter which door I select and adjust transform settings (clicking animation to establish) all the other doors follow the same transform sequence. For instance I have Entry Door, North Door, South Door and West Door; if I select Entry Door and record the transform in animation, all other doors start, pause and end in the same position although I have adjusted and saved the scene after each transformation. Attached a screen shot for reference. Thx

2. SF11Dude

SF11Dude

I figured it out. Why can't we delete our own posts?