Search Unity

Multiple cameras rendering one scene /ortho+perspective

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by OlafsOsh, Nov 9, 2019.

1. OlafsOsh

OlafsOsh

Hey, smart people!
    I will say right away - googled and searched, but somehow cannot find a solution.

I have a 2D level built and it is functioning well. Then I decided to give a small perspective to a game and built 3D objects of the ground and building in Blender and attached them right behind corresponding art.

Main Camera is Orthographic with Cinemachine added for some bells and whistles. On that I have selected all layers to render except those 3D models I created. The second Camera I added have only that 3d models layer selected.

The Problem is - final render is either one or another camera. They don't combine. Played around with Depth and ClearFlags - nothing. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

• fb24.JPG
      fb24.JPG
      File size:
      80.6 KB
      Views:
  2. cristianm_unity

cristianm_unity

Unity Technologies

Hey @OlafsOsh! Take a look at the attached project.

Basically, you need to set the Orthographic camera clear flags to Depth only.
    If after that you are still having only one camera rendering, probably you have to look at the Depth property of the cameras or the layers of the objects (and the background image).

If your problem persists, feel free to share some images or even a little project so we can take a closer look and help.

Attached Files:

Gregoryl likes this.