Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Multiplayer SteamVR gloves model issue

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by miyii, Jan 24, 2024.

1. miyii

miyii

I am trying to get two glove models in Unity scene. When I only load the Player instance, it runs fine. However, when I add the second hand vr_glove_model_slim model to the scene, the left-hand model of the second hand has an error. The second right-hand model is normal, but the second left-hand model becomes a right hand and looks rough. Upon opening vr_glove_left_model_slim, it is found to contain the vr_glove_right_slim component instead of left, and it seems like it's the left-hand model. Can anyone tell me if my method of adding hand models is incorrect? What component or script makes vr_glove_left_model_slim generate the left-hand model?

Unity version: 2020.3.48f1c1

vr_glove_left_model_slim:

Left hand when running:

Right hand when running: