Search Unity

Multiplayer Networked TANKS! Demo Q&A

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by willgoldstone, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Warsoul

Warsoul

There is another Player script who control everything else.

2. hakankaraduman

hakankaraduman

Can you share the code which spawns this bullet object, also please use the insert>code to share code, not just paste it like a normal message.

3. Baroni

Baroni

@Warsoul you are sharing complete scripts of our complete project package sold on the Unity Asset Store, even removing the part at the top where it says that you are no allowed to share them. But you forgot to remove that part in the second script. I have no words for such an intellectual accomplishment.

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Do not post scripts/content from assets store package. Contact the publisher/developer directly.

Baroni likes this.
  5. hakankaraduman

hakankaraduman

I thought it was the free unity tanks package and that's why I asked him to share to code, thinking maybe he changed the code. I apologize if I led him to share it. I didn't know he was using a paid package.

6. Baroni

Baroni

7. Warsoul

Warsoul

Sorry Baroni ; i forgot this, i was in a hurry and i was planning to delete it after i had an answer. I taught i had enough time to get an quick answer and delete it but i had an message from Sketchfab to made Art Spotlight at the same time i get a new contract for Low Poly Modeling to help an indie dev. I completely forget to delete it after-all.

But how i can get help if i can't show your code ? Do they need all info to figure it out ?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  8. Ruslan-Baranov

Ruslan-Baranov

Hello, I launched 2 unity3d, 2 computers, and 2 of the game "tanks network", on PC # 1 I launched the server, but on PC # 2 the list of servers is empty. What am I doing wrong.

9. ohthepain

ohthepain

I have not been able to get a multiplayer game to work.

I have downloaded the game from the App Store and have created a server. My friend can't get to the lobby on the Android version.

The game can't connect from the Unity editor on my Mac. I loaded LobbyScene and ran the game from Unity. If I try to create a game I just get 'Connecting...'.

If I hit 'list servers' I get 'no servers found' even though I am running the game from the App Store on my iPhone.

10. BatgirlDee

BatgirlDee

the link no longer works