Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Multiplayer Hardcore FPS Game? We need you! (Any level can help out!)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by RonTheTurtle, May 23, 2022.

1. RonTheTurtle

RonTheTurtle

Calling all aspiring game designers and programmers of any level, we need you to join us and help develop a multiplayer hardcore fps game. The base of the game is that there are no queues or loading screens, you join a server and play without interruption of host migration or the map ending. The focus is on interaction between players.

If you are interested, and have any skill in:
    C# Programming,
    Blender 3d Modelling,
    2d UI Artistry,
    Voice Acting,
    Sound Design,
    Marketing,
    Video Editing,
    Concept Art,
    Level Designer,
    Or even Tester;
    Please contact me!

Any skills would be great to have aboard, and of course when we have a Kickstarter and a prototype, and start making sales, you will be paid when we have the profits to do so.

I will assist you and nurture your skills to grow and I would expect you to do the same with me and others in the team. Although it would be nice to make money from it, learning is the most important aspect, which is why any skill level can come and help out.

Contact details for me are:
    Email: rongustherat@gmail.com
    Discord: rongustherat#4220

I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to be part of something bigger.

Thanks for reading,
    Rongus