Search Unity

Multiplayer Game Class Projects

Discussion in 'FPS.Sample Game' started by Stexe, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Stexe

Stexe

Hey, so for our Multiplayer Game Development class we've been using FPS Sample to make levels. So far we've created a Deathmatch, Co-op, and Assault map.

We're still polishing up stuff and adding stuff, but if anyone is interested we'll be posting our builds here for others to download.

keeponshading and Journeythedev like this.
  2. Stexe

Stexe

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  3. Weeznoz

Weeznoz

4. Wasabi_Survivor

Wasabi_Survivor

Hey everyone! Here is a link to my map which is based on a sewer. The idea was to have a sewer in the bottom floor of the map and to have the upper portion of the map be the rest of a spaceship which include a water purification chamber and storage for all the water purified and waste extracted. With this in mind basically the aesthetic is to juxtapose the filth of the sewer to the clean upper portion of the ship. Also although there are other levels listed in my build the only one that works is the one title Level_Revision since I deleted the rest for data management reasons.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1idTdddJBIvclhjVDSv_fdtzbAxgqP1gM

keeponshading likes this.
  5. devinpquinn

devinpquinn

6. emilytouch

emilytouch

7. ChronicleFox

ChronicleFox

8. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

Anybody made any Co-Op levels and gameplay? I just found this asset. Always late to the party...

9. Stexe

Stexe

We made co-op levels but they generally involved "faking" co-op in that both players could still hurt each other. You just remove the win condition for hurting teammates and add a win condition for doing X together. Like mine was defending your spaceship from incoming weapon attacks by shooting the projectiles. You'd win if you survived X long but lose if a certain number of attacks hit the ship. Technically it is still a "competitive game" but there's no real way to win outside of working together.

10. karstenv

karstenv

If you assign both players to the same team they can no longer damage each other. Well, actually they can with the melee ability. But you can change that or remove it all together.