Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Multiplay Cost and Reporting Report

Discussion in 'Game Server Hosting' started by lobador, Dec 8, 2022.

1. lobador

lobador

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure whether this is the correct place for this question but I have a question related to the Multiplay Cost.

About 2 weeks ago, I tried the Game Server Hosting service and just run my application for 1 day. However as far as I see in the cost reports, regularly I have been costed for Multiplay Core and Multiplay Ram SKU. Even though I archived my matchplay project, my game service bill still has been increasing.

How can I cancel this service? How can I cancel this Game Server Hosting? Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance

upload_2022-12-8_22-25-23.png

2. RikuTheFuffs-U

RikuTheFuffs-U

Unity Technologies

Hi @lobador , I flagged this to the Multiplay team. Hopefully they'll reach out to you ASAP to help you.
    In the meantime, did you try disabling the service yourself? I.E: turning off fleets, matchmaker and so on

lobador likes this.
  3. RikuTheFuffs-U

RikuTheFuffs-U

Unity Technologies

Hey @lobador , I've got an official reply.

This post shows you how to stop spending money for your allocations, and should solve your problem!

If you have further concerns you can always open a support ticket via uDash. Hope this helps!

4. lobador

lobador

Hi @RikuTheFuffs-U ,

Thanks for your answer I'm editing my post because I shared the cumulative graphs on the original post by mistake.

Looks like I don't have any issues at the moment.

Thanks for your answer again!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    RikuTheFuffs-U likes this.