Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-Dimensional array visible in Inspector

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Simon_Prog, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Simon_Prog

Simon_Prog

Hello everybody,
    I'm currently working with a tri-dimensional array, using the MultiDim.cs script given on Unify.
    The problem is that I would like that this table could be filled using the Inspector, is there any way to do so?

2. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Not directly, though you might be able to do it with a custom inspector.

--Eric

3. Simon_Prog

Simon_Prog

Thanks for the answer. I didn't know that we could create custom inspector, I will watch the documentation about that :D

unityunity