Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Mouse wheel sensitivity (or acceleration) is too high. 2020.2.b4.

Discussion in '2020.2 Beta' started by ovidiuswork, Sep 29, 2020.

1. ovidiuswork

ovidiuswork

Mouse wheel sensitivity (or acceleration) is too high when zooming compared to the previous version in the Mac editor (use apple magic mouse). And when 'option key and drag with the right mouse button hold' zooming, the center of the camera view continues to change irregularly.

need a setting that can adjust acceleration or sensitivity. or hope the settings go back to the previous state. 2020.2.b4 editor is difficult to work.

macOS catalina, 2020.2.b4.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi @ovidiuswork,

Scroll zoom speed can be controlled by the Gizmos menu -> Camera Speed variable.

We don't have anything logged for these issues yet and were not able to reproduce the described behaviour based on your description. It would be great if you could submit a bug report with a video attached that shows the behaviour. Please share the report ID here as well if you do submit a report.

3. FelixSherar

FelixSherar

I know I'm bumping an old thread here, but I have just recently started a project in 2020.2 and this is the exact same behaviour I'm getting. Projects in older unity versions don't behave like this. Also on macOS Catalina.