Search Unity

Mountain Pass - Level Design (Call Of Duty 4)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by GWPGearWorx, Feb 20, 2008.

1. GWPGearWorx

GWPGearWorx

Hey all;

I know this is totally off topic and is in no way related to unity :) I was wondering what you guys think of my Call Of Duty 4 level I am designing for our game server. It is a small abandoned European port town, the working title is "Mountain Pass" However I am considering changing the name. This is all CSG Brush work, I wish I could make it in Maya :) It would have so much more detail hahaha. Keep in mind I have not added all of the models in there yet or the polishing touches.

I have yet to add grass, bushes and more trees, as well as other misc models to litter the level. There is also a full light house over looking the bay, with a small dock area, and a small forest area with a log cabin. I am not showing those yet as they are still in their raw look.... (ie: crap) I am also working on a tropical paradise style level. These are going to be entered into an Infinity Ward contest. I hope you all like it and do not mind me posting my level work here.

Take care all.

Steve

2. bigkahuna

bigkahuna

3. GWPGearWorx

GWPGearWorx

Thanks Bigkahuna, I am glad you like it :)

I just updated the pics and added two new shots of some progress I made tonight. I finished the perimeter wall for the church, added some grass to the graveyard e.t.c and added the cliff walkway. I will post more shots in here as I get closer to release if you guys would care to see this progress. I am also gonna add some visual fx, such as: fog, fire flies e.t.c

Take care.

Steve

4. seon

seon

Great work Steve.. This map is coming along nicely :)

5. Alpha-Loup

Alpha-Loup

Now port it to Unity, please. For your own game or just for us to compare ;)

Well done!

6. Dafu

Dafu

Very nice! I'd also like to see this in Unity! Get working! :)