Search Unity

'mount your friends' controls in Unity3d

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Vintage_Green, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vintage_Green

Vintage_Green

I spent the last 2 days setting up a 2d character I made for ragdoll testing for a game Idea I'm working on. I got the ragdoll setup down, all joints work correctly.

I was hoping to make a character controller similar to 'Mount your Friends' / 'QWOP' in Unity3d/2d

http://web.eecs.umich.edu/~gameprof/gamewiki/index.php/QWOP

I want to be able to have my ragdoll stand sort of when straight up and be able to move the character pretty much the exact same way as seen in this video. I need to be able to walk my character a cross the screen in ragdoll. Any help would be fantastic.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Vintage_Gamerz1

Vintage_Gamerz1

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Cipolinapps likes this.
  4. Vintage_Green

Vintage_Green

Quote" either search or research" REALLY..... I did and have and lead me to asking. I know all about that function that still doesn't tell me S***. No where online tells you how to set up or make a clop,qwop, ragdoll runners type game no where ANYWHERE.

such a stuck up community here, this is why no one likes Unity.

5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I just gave you advice how and the correct search term to look for it. In addition I also explained what you needed to do in order to do it, but like a petulant child, you accused me of being stuck up, then claim no one likes Unity. I don't work for Unity and volunteer to help out. Yet this is your response rather than accepting help.

It's for that reason I've locked this thread - clearly you would rather not be helped by stuck up people.

zombiegorilla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.