Search Unity

Assets Motus - Personality/Affection/Event based Artificial Inteligence system

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by pmikstacki, Sep 18, 2020.

1. pmikstacki

pmikstacki

Hi!
    A few weeks ago I started playing with OCEAN Personality Traits(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits) and PAD dimensional emotion states (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAD_emotional_state_model). I designed the database ( Database structure if you're interested)
    And here's the editor. Below we see Actor editor where we declare Personality(blue) that affects initial mood (red) of the Actor. I've combined it with Fuzzy Logic System which estimates current mood based on Rules
    Of course everything is customizable.

I will keep this thread updated as I progress through development.
    Have a nice one!

2. adrenak

adrenak

Looks super interesting. What agent behaviour are you looking to simulate with the traits? I'd guess conversation generation?

3. theepicmixer

theepicmixer

Beside conversation based on current mood I Want to Simulate face motion and interracion based on memory.
    With current model it will be also possibile to manipulate objects/actors to create storry telling elements (i.e making someone nonconscientous and neurotic can generate a villain character which will get into fights a lot and very sensitive to negative Events happening)
    Regards

adrenak likes this.
  4. adrenak

adrenak

Oh awesome. I'm working on similar things for making intelligent virtual beings. Really like the storytelling angle and for branching storylines etc.

theepicmixer likes this.
  5. DJ_Design

DJ_Design

I think it would be cool to see this in a live setting, a few assets out there that boast of highly customizable reaction-based etc, emotion-driven so on but then it's either not shown at all in use or, a very simple uninspiring 2d look

6. theepicmixer

theepicmixer

Currently the development process slowed down a bit, I took some freelance work, so I am quite busy now...
    Simultaneously with Motus I develop a 3D demo for the system

DJ_Design likes this.