Search Unity

Motion Capture Data for Humanoid Purpose

Discussion in 'Animation' started by martinaion3985, Oct 17, 2018.

1. martinaion3985

martinaion3985

First of all hello everyone,

Is there a way to import Animations into Unity as humanoid without getting the Animation rotating and spinning around and looking weird after?
    When I make a Human Model and import it into Unity as Generic it works also if I import it as Humanoid it works perfectly. When it comes to Animations I can import my Animation as Generic and give it to my Generic Human Model it works perfectly, but when I import that same Animation as Humanoid instead of Generic and also give it to my Humanoid Model, the Animation is complete wrong. Also I can see when I import the Animationb as Humanoid it says that my Spine3 and my Hips1 got some Rotation Error is there a way to fix that? Anyone had same Issues and got it solved?

(I was looking in the same Forum and I know the Question was asked several times but it seems there was always another Problem that wasnt the same as mine so I couldnt solve this.)

Appreciate every Help thanks.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. ikazrima

ikazrima

Make sure to set Root Motion to true.
    Animation retargetting will not be 100% correct, most of the time its close enough. Maybe you can elaborate more on the "completely wrong" part? If its completely broken, probably have to do with your import settings.

Those warnings can be safely ignored.

3. martinaion3985

martinaion3985

Thanks for your Answer Problem is solved.