Search Unity

Motion Blur Post Effect in HDRP not working

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by RobyGod, Jun 2, 2020.

1. RobyGod

RobyGod

Hello Unity people! I have troubles in using the Motio Blur Post Process Effect Override in HDRP. Basically it doesn't work. I have tried tweaking all settings but nothing happens (also put the intensity to 10000) . I have motion vectors correctly set up in HDRP Main Settings (in HDRenderPipelineAsset) but no effect whatsoever. I'm using Unity 2019.2 and HDRP 6.9.0. Images attached show a basic sphere going left to right in the timeline with the effect applied and the motion vector debug. MotionBlurTest01.jpg MotionBlurTest02.jpg

2. RobyGod

RobyGod

Also tried to tweak Camera settings (aperture, iso, shutter speed), the sphere has the Per Object Motion motion vector but still no blur effect. Anybody has any idea?

3. rz_0lento

rz_0lento

No idea why it's broken but you could move to at least 2019.3 and HDRP 7.3 as they are actually supported versions by Unity. 2019.2 and HDRP 6.9 are both unsupported so if you have issues on them you are totally on your own.

4. RobyGod

RobyGod

Ok thanks for the reply

5. RobyGod

RobyGod

Sorry for being stubborn but I downoladed Unity 2019.3 and HDRP 7.3.1 and still motion blur is not working. Most likely is something I'm doing wrong but I don't know what. Again Motion Vectors are enabled and the sphere is on Per Object Motion. In the image the sphere is moving left ro right. MotionBlurTest03.jpg

6. RobyGod

RobyGod

Anyone else?