Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

more lights in the background

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by romcatrojan, Nov 4, 2021.

1. romcatrojan

romcatrojan

hello, i would like to ask you for help, what should i focus on. I'm doing animation in a great unity and I haven't known how far in a few days, because I'm stuck in the light and it's the only thing that stops me. Please help. I have a problem that I add a light spot to a certain place, that's fine. set osvwtlebi celevo object. I'll light it blue. then I want to add light, like lamp lighting. I add one light and it's ok. I will add the other one more order and if I add 3 lights anywhere else, one of them will turn off and not work. I add more light and stop working more and still limited to a certain number of lights and I don't know what he gave. sometimes the additional light even turns off the spot I have set as the main one .... please help.

2. koirat

koirat

You must be more specific.
    Lets start with this - Build in or HDRP , Forward or Deffered redndering

3. romcatrojan

romcatrojan

I have Asset downloaded, only on comic toon shadows. I'm working and setting up a scene and I need to use a lot of lights. Maybe 30 or more. But I'll use the main light. Then I'll add an area or a spot, any light. I'll add it again. And when I add a third light. Then one of them goes off. It's in the scene and in the game section when I switch it. I add another light and another one goes off, and that way, out of 6 lights, only 3 or 4 are working. That's all that's working. And I don't know how to do it. I have a main light and I have several 3d model lamps in the background, but when I add those lights there and anywhere else, some always turn off.

4. koirat

koirat