Search Unity

MoPub Unable to obtain Google AdvertisingIdClient.Info via reflection

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Vaitor, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Vaitor

Vaitor

Hello,

I'm trying to set MoPub Mediation. I install the SDK Manager and integrate the External Dependency Manager.

But after all I'm getting the message "Unable to obtain Google AdvertisingIdClient.Info via reflection." on initialized and subsequent calls.

The problem of this is because I can't load any add "banner ... failed to load: No ads found."
    MoPub support tell me that it's because of the AdvertisingId. But we can't find why...

Any erudite can take me from my frustration?! Please!!!

Thanks in advance

2. Vaitor

Vaitor

The issues are the same in two different scenarios I already tried:
    - My game project with Proguard (I add some exceptions) and other few plugins as Google Play Services
    - Sample project with only the SDK Manager and External Dependency Manager (plus the integration it can be found in the MoPub web)

3. sbankhead

sbankhead

Unity Technologies

We cannot help you troubleshoot issues with a competitors product, this forum is for UnityAds not MoPub. If you would like to use UnityAds we would be more than happy to help you get things up and running.

4. Vaitor

Vaitor

Ok. I understand.

But in general in Unity/Android scenario, I have to be able to get the advertisingId, it's it?
    Any advice could be great! One of the networks of the mediation is UnityAds.