Search Unity

MoonBehavior - Behavior trees for unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PedroDuran, Nov 13, 2017.

1. PedroDuran

PedroDuran

Hi all. i just published my own behavior tree editor on asset store a few days ago, i called it "MoonBehavior"

It features node-based behavior tree creation for unity.

Features:

Multi-use: Create reusable AI behaviors and/or logic with minimum coding.

-Unity friendly: MoonBehavior stores everything into ScriptableObjects, you will be able to export to any unity platform without any serialization issue.

-Local Memory: Store/Get Variables and information for each AI GameObject using the Memory property.

-Realtime Debugger: Debug the logic of your behavior trees using the realtime debugger that allows you to visualize the execution, and data of your behavior trees in realtime.

-Source code included: You will get all source code (documented ) including the editor side that allows you to modify MoonBehavior to your needs if you want to.

I would love to hear some feedback. :)

There's also a free version but with some limitations, more info about free version here

2. acaton

acaton

I'm having a problem running your asset. I just opened the window (window->moonbehavior->editor), then clicked new, gave it a name and it started barfing log errors. I'm running Unity 2019.3.4f1 so you probably just need to test on the latest Unity to see why it's crashing. The offending code is:

if (GUIClipType == null || topmostRect == null || GetTopRect == null || ClipRect == null)
    {
    Debug.LogWarning("GUIScaleUtility cannot run on this system! Compability mode enabled. For you that means you're not able to use the Node Editor inside more than one group:( Please PM me (Seneral @UnityForums) so I can figure out what causes this! Thanks!");
    Debug.LogWarning((GUIClipType == null ? "GUIClipType is Null, " : "") + (topmostRect == null ? "topmostRect is Null, " : "") + (GetTopRect == null ? "GetTopRect is Null, " : "") + (ClipRect == null ? "ClipRect is Null, " : ""));
    compabilityMode = true;
    initiated = true;
    return;
    }

And my actual log message is:

GUIScaleUtility cannot run on this system! Compability mode enabled. For you that means you're not able to use the Node Editor inside more than one group:( Please PM me (Seneral @UnityForums) so I can figure out what causes this! Thanks!
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.GUIScaleUtility:Init() (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/Utility/GUI/GUIScaleUtility.cs:59)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.GUIScaleUtility:CheckInit() (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/Utility/GUI/GUIScaleUtility.cs:44)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.Core.MoonEditorCanvas:Init(MoonEditorWindow) (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/MoonEditorCanvas.cs:112)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.Core.MoonEditorController:Init(MoonEditorWindow) (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/MoonEditorController.cs:43)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.Core.MoonEditorWindow:OnEnable() (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/MoonEditorWindow.cs:91)
    UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget(String)
    UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadDefaultWindowPreferences()

[EDIT] this log is probably more helpful:

topmostRect is Null,
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.GUIScaleUtility:Init() (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/Utility/GUI/GUIScaleUtility.cs:60)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.GUIScaleUtility:CheckInit() (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/Utility/GUI/GUIScaleUtility.cs:44)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.Core.MoonEditorCanvas:Init(MoonEditorWindow) (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/MoonEditorCanvas.cs:112)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.Core.MoonEditorController:Init(MoonEditorWindow) (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/MoonEditorController.cs:43)
    MoonBehaviorEditor.Core.MoonEditorWindow:OnEnable() (at Assets/MoonBehavior/Src/Editor/Core/MoonEditorWindow.cs:91)
    UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget(String)
    UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadDefaultWindowPreferences()

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  3. acaton

acaton

Apologies, but I'd like to request a refund, unless you can fix this within a week. My project is time-sensitive so I'll need to resolve asap. If you need more information from me, please don't hesitate to ask, otherwise, if you can authorize the refund, that would be great. If we can resolve this and the product works as advertised, I'll be thrilled to give you 5 stars! Thanks and have a great day! - tony

4. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

This asset was posted on 2017, and Author was last seen on March 2019.

I don't think you'd get a response, you should go ahead and look for an alternative solution.