Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Monster Hunter Inspired Project

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Chaseowski-, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Chaseowski-

Chaseowski-

General Game Concept
    The idea is to follow the Monster Hunter formula, go questing to track down and hunt monsters and boss type creatures, providing loot that you can use to craft armor and weapons of said creature
    We/I would follow a loose voxel style, being more cube-like than individual small voxels

What I'm Looking For
    I'm currently looking for any Programmers, Animators, Concept Artist, Sound FX Artist, and anyone who can 3D Model or help with Environment Design. Knowledge or experience within Blender would be appreciated for animation artists. Portfolios or former work of some kind would be amazing to show off and see but is optional too I suppose, and I can provide examples of my work as well! It'd be a passion project and I am looking for a passion project to work on with others for experience and for practice, that being said, payment probably wouldn't be viable. Anyone of any age 16+ is welcome and would love to see people interested!

About Me
    I'm a young aspiring game developer w/ lots of experience using Blender for 3D modeling, and minor experience with zBrush and Substance Painter, I've previously done a bunch of work on Roblox and am looking to move off! :)

Contact Info
    Discord: Chaseowski#6781
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chaseowski

Feel free to ask questions and so on or for additional info, I can also provide more ideas when we talk :)