Search Unity

mono 2.8.2 copy entire line -- bug?

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by loopyllama, Feb 22, 2012.

1. loopyllama

loopyllama

With the "old" version of mono that came with unity 3.4 for mac, I could place my cursor on a line (without highlighting anything) and command-c command-v. This would copy the entire line and paste the entire line, which I found very handy.

With the "new" version of mono that comes with unity 3.5 for mac, I place my cursor on a line and hit command-c command-v and I do not get a copy of the line. The command-c doesn't seem to copy the entire line. It seems to do nothing when nothing is highlighted. The command-v then pastes the last successfully copied thing, which is not the entire line.

Sure, I can highlight the entire line, hit command-c command-v and it works like it did in the previous version.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is there some preference that can be changed to enable the old behaviour?

2. thunderhead

thunderhead

I too found this functionality very handy (coming from a Visual Studio background).
    Since upgrading to Unity3D 3.5 losing it has been frustrating.
    I wish there was a way to repair this functionality too.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

3. darthEez

darthEez

I miss this VERY much as well. Not sure where I should be looking to add it back in...