Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile VR Experiences / Games created with Unity3D

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by TimVR, Dec 18, 2014.

1. TimVR

TimVR

As I am very curious to where mobile VR is going, I dedicate this thread for users to post their creations made with Unity3D for mobile VR.

I'll start off by posting our Mobile VR Experience to use as a template for your posts:

Lava Inc. for Cardboard
    Publisher: The Virtual Dutch Men
    Category: Simulation
    Price: US$0.99
    Platform: Android - Cardboard / Durovis Dive
    Download: Google Play Store

Description:

The famous Lava Inc. VR Experience is now available on your Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive etc.!
    Lava Inc. is a fictional company that refines lava for numerous purposes. The factory is closed in the weekend so the employee's thought it would be fun to create some sort of rollercoaster experience through the building.
    The factory is located deep underground and has different rooms that contain a lot of lava! I mean.. who wouldn't want to have a box full of lava :) !

Lava Inc. is known as one of the most valued Oculus Rift experiences and scores a solid 4.4/5 based on 118 ratings. It has been downloaded over a 10.000 times and is a favorite of the Rift community since its release in August 2014. This time it is available for your Android device!

hypeNate likes this.
  2. Dave-Hampson

Dave-Hampson

Unity Technologies

It's very nice to see VR developers finally able to charge a little bit of money for their experiences.

The last 1-2 years have been awesome with so much free stuff to download, but I do worry that good developers are not getting paid. Maybe developing in Unity, making a free DK2 build and a paid GVR build is the way forward.

Pete-Moss and TimVR like this.