Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Mobile VR App Development with Unity Course now available on Coursera

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by NealEdu, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NealEdu

NealEdu

Unity Technologies

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 9.56.11 AM.png

The Unity Education team has created an online course covering Mobile VR Development, and it's available now on Coursera:

Mobile VR App Development with Unity

This is the first in a series of courses that will cover XR Development with Unity, leading to a "Specialization" certificate. It's for developers who are comfortable with Unity, but beginners when it comes to VR or AR. It covers everything you'd need to create the foundation for a VR app for Gear VR, Daydream, and the new Oculus Go.

We hope you enjoy the course and find it useful! The later courses will cover XR Design Fundamentals and cross-platform Mobile AR Development.

We'd also love to hear any community feedback about the course on this thread, and make sure we're addressing any of your questions.

Thank you!

Neal
    Product Manager, Education

2. J0linar

J0linar

This is a Great Move! I wonder from what i saw in the preview Videos.. how the grab interaction in mobile vr Works - how accurate it is. Anyway am interested in seeing Learning more.

3. gamingjob

gamingjob

Hi Neal,
    Thanks for the info. I would like your recommendation on my situation. My goal is to learn Unity for industry based applications (Healthcare, Automotive etc). At this moment, I am not thinking of pursuing to learn Unity for gaming. What kind of tutorials do you think are most applicable for me to learn? Should I still start with the basic tutorials or is there are a different sent of tutorials to learn from keeping my goal in mind? Thanks!

4. lreddy2019

lreddy2019

That's really awesome! I was waiting for such course. I am also beginner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.