Search Unity

Mobile Tools - All you need to publish a mobile game

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by GleyGames, Feb 27, 2019.

1. GleyGames

GleyGames

Mobile Tools
    All you need to publish a mobile game
    Gley-Social.jpg

Get it from: Asset Store: Mobile Tools

For detailed implementation instruction see the Documentation

Download the complete game included in the package

Key features:

• Contains a complete game with all features already integrated (Ads, Achievements, Leaderboards, In App Purchase).
    • This package includes all assets used (Textures, Sounds, Models, Animations, Scripts) and it is ready to build.
    • The core engine is independent and can be used to make any games you like.
    • The code is clear and every method is fully commented.
    Mobile Tools also includes the following 5 stars assets:
    • Mobile Ads (GDPR Compliant)
      • Show ads ad from any ad platform using the same line of code for both Android and iOS.
      • Supports: AdColony, AdMob, AppLovin, ChartBoost, Facebook Audience Network, Heyzap, UnityAds, Vungle).
      • Has built in mediation policy.
    • All Platforms Save
      • Save and load game data using same line of code on all supported Unity platforms.
    Aditional features:
    • All above assets have Playmaker support.
    • All of the above assets work outside this project just import only the folders you need in your project.
    • This game is the best tutorial on how to integrate any of our assets in a production game.
    If you need some guidance you can check our Youtube videos:

Ads Integration Tutorial:

Achievements and Leaderboards Integration Tutorial:

Ia App Shop Tutorial:

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. serkanos

serkanos

I use playmaker 1.8.5 and unity 2018 1.5. This asset support these?

3. GleyGames

GleyGames

Yes, the asset supports those versions.
    Also if you are unhappy with the asset for some reasons we will offer you a refund within 14 days.

4. GleyGames

GleyGames

We just added support for Facebook Audience Network.
    Get the latest version of the asset and enjoy!

5. Bryarey

Bryarey

Hi! Do you support Unity 2018.4 / 2019.1? Is the setup described in documentation enough? Should I somehow manually resolve manifest issues, or tweak gradle template, or do something like that? Purchased your asset 3 days ago, have no success trying to setup simple android app with four buttons - login, leaderboards, banner and interstitial. Ads button just does nothing, login button crashes the app. Maybe, google play services crash happens because I used same setup for another app, with same package name, at alpha testing stage. But why ads does not works? Trying to use admob only, for first time. Do I miss anything?

6. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    Our asset supports Unity 2018.4 and 2019.1. We just submitted the game included in this plugin 4 days ago on Google Play using Unity 2019.1 and everything worked fine.
    If you have troubles integrating it, we have a youtube playlist explaining what you had to do for each asset to work:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKeb94eicHQtEDuTHt8mA6CKecnLy2YE8

Also you can write to us at gley.mobi@gmail.com provide us your invoice number and we will send you a project with all SDKs already integrated, that builds and works(the version that is live on the store).

Also please check our youtube channel because he have a lot of tutorial videos for each asset included in your package.

Bryarey likes this.
  7. Bryarey

Bryarey

Thanks for quick reply!
    Digging some time into docs and vids resolved all current problems. There are still some tricks, for example, to setup AdMob first, if you want to use several ad providers, that advice was found in ad tutorial video.
    So, verdict - the great asset with great support, saves a lot of time!

GleyGames likes this.
  8. tothjaroslav61

tothjaroslav61

Google Play Services is not working. After starting the game, try to login but fail. After building the game unity shows me the same error as in the tutorials.
    Can you tell me how to fix it?

9. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    Let us know what error are you talking about. We solve all the errors in our tutorials, so if you follow them it will work.

10. GleyGames

GleyGames

11. crm2002

crm2002

tryed it in unity 17 and 18 and 19 followed all youtube vids and will no work even the example scene will not work for the ads and tryed different account read the docs set up in new projects too not working sent the dev a email no response from them. Screenshot_20191228-130612[2].png

12. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    We never got any email from you, please write us at gley.mobi@gmail.com.

The most common problems for no fill is that you did not fill up your payment method in your Admob dashboard:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions...g-in-my-application-while-testing-ads-showing

And your .apk needs to be signed with your release key in order to receive live ads:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions...rly-or-some-implementation-of-admob-has-chang

Let us know if those fixed your problem.

13. crm2002

crm2002

no i save the email did not hit send sorry and it looks like the key was the problem

14. GleyGames

GleyGames

We are glad you managed to solve your problem, and the above information is included in our documentation also.

15. crm2002

crm2002

yep just glossed over that part its me being tryed but would recomend assest 5 stars

16. GleyGames

GleyGames

Glad you like our asset! Good luck with your game

17. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello, I have found your asset and I am considering to buy, although I have already another one but do not understand it, and think that this is more simpler and easier, but I have a question

HAVE A COUNTER FOR SHOWING ADS ?

I have a script that control the game over, and do not want to put an ad in each game over, I want that after 4 game over it would trigger the show ad and then start the counter again for another 4 game over, and so on.

Thanks very much for your possible help

Best regards and that you keep in good health

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  18. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    Our assets only displays ads, it is up to you to display them in the correct location and at the correct time inside your game. Our asset does not have additional tools for displaying ads.
    But our assets supports Playmaker, Bolt and GameFlow visual scripting and you can create your timer using the preferred visual scripting tool, or you can to them using c# code.
    If you do not know programming at all, and you are not familiar with the above non scripting tools listed above we do not recommend out package. Also on our youtube channel there are a lot of tutorials available for you.

19. Ramonjr

Ramonjr

Hi

Can you please advise how i can use this to setup multiple high scores and to then also make these high scores visible on another scene?

thank you

20. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,

For each highscore make another variable, and make sure that the instance of the script that contains your highscore variables is available in all your scenes.

Please watch some tutorials about DontDestroyOnLoad and persistence in Unity because the topic of this forum is about Mobile Tools questions and issues.

Thank you for understanding.

21. Ramonjr

Ramonjr

Ok thanks, i wasn't sure if i could use this tool to do something like this. Thank you for the tip!

22. Ramonjr

Ramonjr

Hi again, just wondering how we can modify the script to login automatically instead of manually having to press the login button? thank you!

23. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    You have to put your code inside Start() method.

24. akeyvanloo

akeyvanloo

Hello,
    I think there is defect in the RateGame.

Rate Game settings:
    First show
    Use in game time [Y]
    number of minutes: 2

Postponed

Use in game time [Y]
    number of minutes: 1

After 2 minutes is passed, calling
    Code (CSharp):
    1. RateGame.Instance.ShowRatePopup();
    displayed the popup even when no time is passed **every time**. The correct behaviour should be that once the dialog is displayed and postpone is clicked, it should not trigger this popup for another 1 minute.

The following line of code in RateGame.cs seems to have 2 problems :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (SaveValues.GetTimeSinceStart() + Time.time >= displayConditions.gamePlayTime * 60) {
    in
    Code (CSharp):
    1. private bool IsTimeSinceStartReached(DisplayConditions displayConditions)
    2.     {
    3.         if (displayConditions.useInGameTime)
    4.         {
    5.             if (SaveValues.GetTimeSinceStart() + Time.time >= displayConditions.gamePlayTime * 60)
    6.             {
    7.                 return true;
    8.             }
    9.         }
    10.         else
    11.         {
    12.             return true;
    13.         }
    14.         return false;
    15.     }
    1. the SaveValues.GetTimeSinceStart() is always zero for me
    2. the Time.time is resulting in a 'true' after the initial time has passed which triggers the rate popup

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  25. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    Indeed if you do not close your game never and call your popup from Update, Time.time will be 120. We cannot alter the value of Time.time after a popup is shown. And this only happens if the postponed smaller that the time your user stayed inside your game.

We are not able to automatically save your time when you start your game, only when you exit so this issue exists and is hart to fix automatically, without calling additional code. To bypass this issue set the number of sessions count to 1 to force your users to close the game before showing the rate popup again.

Hope this will help you

26. akeyvanloo

akeyvanloo

Thanks for the reply.

I set the Use Session Count to 1. But for some reason, it seems that the session count doesn't get saved into PlayerPerfs (while running in the Unity editor). I have debugged it and can't see anything wrong, as the IncreaseNumberOfSessions(..) gets called but then looking at the playerPerfs (using this asset: https://github.com/Dysman/bgTools-playerPrefsEditor) I can't see the entry for NrOfSessions

Any clues on the cause of this?

27. jasa23

jasa23

Hello,
    I was on 2019.3.7f1 and everything was working great. I saw that there was a LTS 2019.4 update and wanted to update, so i update, I have some problems with bolt as unity acquired it but i get the unity version of bolt. What the problem is that gley shortcut under window goes away after update... I dont know how to solve this now I am trying to delete the asset and re importing it, but it is not working. Am i doing something wrong, what should i try to do?

Thank you

28. GleyGames

GleyGames

29. cratica

cratica

Everything has completely broken tonight. I had just the gameservices asset installed of mobile tools and have been using leaderboard the past month. Tonight I tried to use asset manager to install some other modules like IAP and it seemed to import just fine (they are now in the project directory). However, "Gley" option from the "Window" menu has disappeared which now broke my project since all the variables that were set in the Gley menu are no longer defined (since the menu won't load now). I have removed and reinstalled the MobileTools package and it imports again just fine but Gley is not loaded in the menu meaning nothing works. Very unhappy as this has caused me hours of development time and I still don't have a resolution. Hoping to hear something soon from developer. :( Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 10.30.15 PM.png

30. cratica

cratica

I can install Mobile Tools into a new project and the Gley menu appears so some Gley file must be corrupted in my project. Do you know what could have gone wrong that the Gley menu will not appear even though everything appeared to install properly? thx

31. GleyGames

GleyGames

Please fix all your errors inside your console and Gley menu will appear.

32. markknoffer

markknoffer

a question regarding admob mediation.

is there anything to consider when using other adnetworks via admob mediation?

are there any errors to espect when using mobileads asset and having the setting:

1) admob
    2) unity ads

in your mobileads settings. but also unity ads connected directly in admob mediation settings directly in admob dashboard?

just wanted to ask if this might cause any troubles?

33. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    If you want to use Admob mediation. Please enable just Admob inside Settings Window and then integrate the required adapters from the Admob website as specified in their documentation. The code from your project will be the same even if you use Admob mediation or not. No other Ad platform should be enabled inside Settings Window.

34. markknoffer

markknoffer

thanks a lot! i did that and it is working

35. bferah

bferah

Hey @GleyGames, are you planning to add pedestrian support to the Mobile Traffic System asset or is it already included in? I couldn't find any indication to that neither on the documentation nor the asset store page. Thanks.

36. spawnpointgaming

spawnpointgaming

Could anyone give me proper way to implement mobiles ads using unity ads or adcolony. Till now I have tried this plugin with playmaker on latest unity 2020.3.13f1 and also followed the guide provided to showcase ads but still nowthing also I have used consent screen (as per required by GDPR) but still no ads? can anyone guide me as how to implement ads

37. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    Please watch this tutorial it offers a step by step implementation using playmaker:

38. wahyuway

wahyuway

Hi, just bought this already sent my purchase invoice to Discord but still waiting approval.

I have issue. When i enable other ads and unity ads. My app crashed. If i disable unity ads, other ads is working.
    I test it using Test scene.
    Looking into the logs, it seems crash when initialize the app.
    Could you help a hint what the issue and how to solve it?

39. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    Please check page 35 inside documentation:
    https://gleygames.com/documentation/Gley-MobileAds-Documentation.pdf

image_2021-08-18_110232.png

40. matzomat

matzomat

Hi,

have a bug.

If I dock your Localization Window (from Window/Gley/Localization) and close the project, it won't open again and report the CurrentLayout to be bugged.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Failed to load window layout: UnityEditor.LayoutException: Window layout at Library/CurrentLayout-default.dwlt could not be loaded.
    2.   at UnityEditor.WindowLayout.LoadWindowLayout (System.String path, System.Boolean newProjectLayoutWasCreated, System.Boolean setLastLoadedLayoutName, System.Boolean keepMainWindow) [0x00114] in <7ac35247888b44f4a7e290f1f6bb33f3>:0
    3. UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadDefaultWindowPreferences ()
    Can be fixed by loading factory defaults.

41. GleyGames

GleyGames

Thank you, I will look into that.

can you offer me some steps to reproduce the issue to be more easy to find and fix?

42. matzomat

matzomat

Hi, every time I dock the window and close the project it happens. Using 2020.3.25f btw.

43. nidolenin

nidolenin

I purchased Mobile Tools + Complete Game and have been
    Jumpy the Game to test Mobile Ads.
    Junpy the Game fails to build.

Error Description
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\GoogleMobileAdsSettingsEditor.cs(17,30): error CS0115: 'GoogleMobileAdsSettingsEditor.OnInspectorGUI()': no suitable method found to override
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\BuildPreprocessor.cs(3,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\BuildPreprocessor.cs(5,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\BuildPreprocessor.cs(7,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Callbacks' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\ManifestProcessor.cs(22,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\ManifestProcessor.cs(24,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\BuildPreprocessor.cs(12,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IPreprocessBuildWithReport' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\BuildPreprocessor.cs(21,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuildReport' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\GoogleMobileAdsSettingsEditor.cs(9,62): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Editor' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\GoogleMobileAds\editor\ManifestProcessor.cs(31,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IPreprocessBuildWithReport' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    ...etc
    environment
    UnityVersion:2020.3.31f1
    Admob pacage: GoogleMobileAds-v6.1.2

Here is what I have performed
    -window->Gley->Junpy the game
    Enable Jumpy Plugins was set to True and saved.
    -window->Gley->Mobile Ads
    Admob Ads was set to True.
    App ID ,BannerID,Interstitial ID,Rewarded Video ID entered
    -Assets/GleyPlugins/ads/Patches/AdmobPatch.was attempted to be installed.
    Nothing to import!
    All assets from this package are already in your project.
    there was nothing to install.

Could you please tell us how to solve this problem?

44. GleyGames

GleyGames

It seems like Admob was not installed correctly in your project. Please send me via email (gley.assets@gmail.com) your invoice number and I will send you a complete project to compare.

45. nidolenin

nidolenin

Thank you for your reply.
    I have emailed you the invoice number.
    Please check it.

46. nidolenin

nidolenin

hi
    The Mobile Ads error was resolved by installing GoogleMobileAds-v7.0.0.unitypackage
    was resolved by installing.
    But when I use GameService, I get an error in the build.
    I can't solve this problem either.
    Can you please tell us how to solve this problem?

The errors are as follows
    -
    > Configure project :launcher
    WARNING: The option setting 'android.enableR8=false' is deprecated.
    It will be removed in version 5.0 of the Android Gradle plugin.
    You will no longer be able to disable R8
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    -
    * Where:
    Build file 'D:\workspace\unity\Admobpacagetest\Temp\gradleOut\unityLibrary\build.gradle' line: 81
    * What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ':unityLibrary'.
    > Could not find method google() for arguments [] on object of type org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.DefaultMavenArtifactRepository.
    * Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    BUILD FAILED in 1s
    Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    -
    CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.31f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.3.31f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-6.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"
    stderr[
    FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

I have tried what is described in the following article.
    https://answers.unity.com/questions/1846144/how-to-remove-androidenabler8-from-the-project.html
    I turned off Gley's GameService, but the phenomenon did not change.
    Is this a bug in GooglePlay GamesSDK?
    Thank you

47. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,
    it is strange that the google products are not compatible between them. Please try to use the resolver from Admob plugin not the one that comes with google play and it should build.

48. matchywork

matchywork

Hello
    I want to stop BGM before displaying an interstitial ad and restart BGM after closing the interstitial ad.

Code (CSharp):
    2. Stop_BGM();
    3. Advertisements.Instance.ShowInterstitial(InterstitialClosed);
    5. private void InterstitialClosed()
    6. {
    7.   Restart_BGM();
    8. }
    If the ad is displayed normally, it works, but if the ad is not displayed properly due to an error, it does not work.
    I want to restart BGM even if the ad is not displayed properly due to an error, how should I code it?
    (Isn't there a callback method that is called when an error occurs?)

49. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello!
    I suggest you to stop BGM and ShowInterstitial() inside the condition that verifies if the interstitial is available.

Check if ads are ready to be displayed:
    bool Advertisements.Instance.IsInterstitialAvailable();

Reference:https://gleygames.com/documentation/Gley-MobileAds-Documentation.pdf. Or check the implementation in the test scene inside the package.

50. GleyGames

GleyGames

Hello,

The ads are intended to be teste on a real device and not in the Unity editor. I recommend you enable the debug mode in Gley window and enroll your app in a testing environment: Apple Developer console (your case) or Google Play Console, then download the app via tester's link from the store.
    Then
    1.debug with:
    2. send via the email (using the same thread you started to gley.mobi@gmail.com) the captures/ messages you receive on the device screen with the debug mode enabled, from the Test scene included in the Gley Mobile Ads package.