Search Unity

Games Mobile shooter game.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by blablaalb, Aug 18, 2018.

1. blablaalb

blablaalb

Hi everyone. I'm solo self-taught game developer. I would like to share with you the progress I've made so far and to get some feedback from you. This is my first game and I'm planning on uploading it on Google Play if I eventually finish it:) . The only assets I use in this game are TextMesh Pro, More Effective Coroutines, UI images and audio effects. Everything else is made by me, including 3d models.

PS. English isn't my strongest side, so sorry for bad spelling & grammatical mistakes (if i did any :D).

2. guetta18

guetta18

i suggest you to upload it to google play as sonn as you can in beta edition to get feedback here from people and also from friends .
    but the mainly issue you should take care ( ithink before you continuing create the game) is ensuring the playing on smartphone work well - the game is playable is fun is not laggy etc..

you not must upload to google play - but do check it is work well on your phone...(if you will upload it to google play we can also give you some feedback)

3. blablaalb

blablaalb

Thanks for your feedback. It works well so far on my low-end android tablet which has only 1gb RAM. I'll upload this game on Google Play as soon as I finish texturing. The main problem for me is texturing since I have a very old weak PC and it just won't render my scene.

4. Antony-Blackett

Antony-Blackett

What is your goal?

Finishing a game?

Learning how to do things?

Making money?

5. blablaalb

blablaalb

Everything you have listed. :D I'm not expecting big money from this, but I'd be glad if it could make some from ads.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  6. Antony-Blackett

Antony-Blackett

Making money is the hardest thing to do in the games industry. To do it you’ll either need to stumble into some luck or plan and design from the beginning.

It’s hard because you need everything else to work before people will engage and understand the value proposition you offer them.

Anyway, my point was more that you seem a little undirected. I think the best way to get results is to set a goal, understand what that goal really means, commit to that goal, and execute that goal.

guetta18 and blablaalb like this.