Search Unity

Mobile Producer & Developer w/ 10yrs+ Experience Seeking Contract Work

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by deekpyro, Apr 5, 2021.

1. deekpyro

deekpyro

Hi! My name is Derek (he/him) and I run a indie game studio. I'm seeking contract work and/or part-time opportunities, preferably with mid to small size studios to design and develop games.

Current Career Goals
    After a decade of heading up a small studio I’m looking to meet new creative people, taking on new challenges, finding a healthier work/life balance and meaningfully contributing to projects & a company culture.

Experience
    • Shipped 100+ game updates, 50M+ downloads across 4 mobile titles since 2012. 12+ mobile titles since 2008.
    • Gameplay Systems, Game Design, Physics, Unity Editor Tools, Firebase and Google Cloud Server Side Features, Shaders (via Amplify Shader Editor and Shader Graph), URP, UI, synchronous and asynchronous multiplayer, Git, app size & performance optimization, iOS, Android, and tvOS
    • Strong communication skills collaborating with remote team members
    • Experience with complete product lifecycle - design, prototyping, implementation, testing, marketing, analytics and live ops
    • Self motivated and comfortable creating my own structure
    • CompSci background
    Contact at jobs@batteryacid.co
    Studio at batteryacid.co

HighSpeed Alt.png Tricks.png Dunks 1.png Swipe To Shoot.png Screenshot 12.3.36.png

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021