Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mobile Game]: Modern Strike Online

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by LastLevelLTD, Aug 17, 2016.

1. LastLevelLTD

LastLevelLTD

Hello guys.
    Glad to anounce new mobile online FPS game: Modern Strike Online - Cooperative online shooter with modern graphics and dynamic multiplayer battles.

Engine: Unity 4.6 (going to 5.4 soon)
    In development: 14 months
    Release date: 1 may 2016

Game trailer:

Are you a fan of the good old counter terrorists? Here is some striking news for you. We are ready to change an idea of free online Android multiplayer shooters. Jaw-dropping graphics and optimization even for low-performing devices. Armed confrontation is beginning this spring in your smartphone. Take the part in the vanguard at the battlefield of Modern Strike Online! Confront your enemy – it’s high-time to blitz!

- 3 combat modes and opportunity to create your own game with its rules for your friends and your brigade!
    - Battlefields to choose: 7 maps to try different tactics and find your enemy’s weak spots!
    - 25 types of weapons: guns, pistols, tommy-guns, subguns, grenades and body armors!
    - Customize your weapon and get a unique test piece – change the color and get all options, from barrels and stocks to scopes.
    - Claim first place and give a headshot to the one who will dare to contest the air!

Regular updates and new elements are waiting for you. This year’s best graphics and perfectly matched sounds will make you spend your time playing Modern Strike Online!

Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamedevltd.modernstrike&hl=ru
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1059049267500384/?fref=nf

Griffo likes this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

I'm not a shooter fan, but this looks well done. Maybe a bit sparse throughout the environments, but it looks good. The animations are well done.
    One minor critique - I think the cross hairs should not be visible when using a red (any color) dot sight. Just seems a little off with the cross hairs and the red dot pointing at the same time.

3. AlphaGhost7

AlphaGhost7

Hello. My ID is AS2511380. When I open game app, it says your account is blocked and reason : Speedhack Detected. I didnt do anything to cheat but why cant i play the game. so please check and resolve the problem with your end. Regards

4. unity_nTwbsqRV7hUy5A

unity_nTwbsqRV7hUy5A

5. o88573546

o88573546

6. o88573546

o88573546

7. desmondferreira54

desmondferreira54

Why cant i add friends or join clans via ID