Search Unity

Resolved ML-Agents python error

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by IrishCyborg, Mar 28, 2021.

1. IrishCyborg

IrishCyborg

Hi,

I'm making my first ML-Agents project after completing the Hummingbird tutorial, and I'm getting the following error:

Code (CSharp):
    1. WARNING: The communication API versions between Unity and python differ at the minor version level. Python API: 1.5.0, Unity API: 1.0.0 Python Library Version: 0.25.0 .
    2. This means that some features may not work unless you upgrade the package with the lower version.Please find the versions that work best together from our release page.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Python package version (0.25.0) is out of the supported range or not from an official release. It is strongly recommended that you use a Python package between 0.16.1 and 0.20.0. Training will proceed, but the output format may be different.
    Any idea what these errors are caused by and how to fix them? My python version is 3.7.1, and my mlagents version is 1.0.7 as far as I can tell (the Unity Registry release).

Thanks!

2. christophergoy

christophergoy

Unity Technologies

Please take a look at the ML-Agents release doc to see which version of the python package you need to install. It looks like 1.0.7 recommends the 0.16.1 python version.

3. IrishCyborg

IrishCyborg

Thanks so much! That worked like a charm. :)

christophergoy likes this.