Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Vuforia Folder

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by eco_bach, Dec 7, 2018 at 5:20 PM.

1. eco_bach

eco_bach

Hi
    Trying to follow along an older tutorial which shows a Vuforia folder inside the Assets folder.
    I am using Unity 2018.2.19 and my Hub application says I do have Vuforia installed.
    I can also select the Vuforia Configuration file in my Project Inspector

But I see NO Vuforia folder in my Assets folder.

2. Red_Dragon69

Red_Dragon69

Have you already tried to enable Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported in Player Settings/XR Settings? Sometimes you also need to create an ARCamera and/or ImageTarget in Hierarchy to trigger the import.

meedabit likes this.