Search Unity

Missing (sprite) errors after checkng read/write enabled on a spritesheet........

Discussion in 'Animation' started by esco1979, Jul 28, 2014.

1. esco1979

esco1979

Hey everyone I just noticed an interesting bug: if I go into a spritesheet and check read/write enabled (it was initially UNCHECKED) then save the change I noticed that every prefab and mecanim animation that used sprites from that sheet would replace them with missing(sprite). I then would have to go back and manually drag each sprite into the mecanim animation AGAIN to fix it. This is Obviously a pretty big issue, and I was wondering how can I fix it so that my animations go back to having the correct sprites? Unchecking the box and saving again doesn't seem to fix it. Can anyone help?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  2. esco1979

esco1979

Still need an answer here; is this a known bug in Unity? If not how can I correct it so that the sprites are restored to my prefabs and mecanim animations?

P.S. I am using 4.5.2p1

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  3. esco1979

esco1979

Still having the bug it looks like after all in 4.5.2.p3. Still need help. Can anyone confirm if this is a bug or not, and how can I fix this when it happens without having to re input the sprites for the prefabs and the mecanim animations?