Search Unity

Bug Missing signing identifier at

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Vision4funGames, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Vision4funGames

Vision4funGames

Hello friends. I'm going to upload a game to the appstore, but I'm getting such an error and I couldn't find a solution. Xcode is up to date

Attached Files:

2. james580

james580

I'm having the same issue. Were you able to figure out what the problem was?

3. Benfont

Benfont

same issue here. No solution found so far.

4. Benfont

Benfont

Error is gone after setting the min target to iOS 15 in xcode.

5. DarekRusin

DarekRusin

6. ongtypc

ongtypc

7. DarekRusin

DarekRusin

I have a vague recollection that we've eventually linked this to the changes in Facebook SDK, which at some point started adding pieces of Swift code and then in turn, it seems that Unity, upon seeing any traces of Swift code, forces ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES to YES. Here's the relevant comment from them:

> yeah, we have code that forcibly set it to YES if .swift file is encountered. essentially we have this:

source: https://forum.unity.com/threads/set...aries-to-no-doenst-work.1314210/#post-8314440

In the end we ended up with the same solution as you did in the linked comment and we're setting the flag to NO in a postprocess step:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. proj.SetBuildProperty(unityFrameworkTargetGuid, "ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES", "NO");
    Just make sure that your postprocess step priority is high enough so that other SDKs won't override your override. We've been bitten by this too ;)

ongtypc likes this.