Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Server to Server callbacks

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by smktang, Jan 14, 2015.

1. smktang

smktang

Hi there,

I've already sent in an email ticket regarding this to UnityAds, but just wanted to post here to see if anyone else has experienced this. I have an app that doesn't have that much traffic, and the last server to server callback I get for a completed ad view happened at [11/Jan/2015:21:39:25 +0000].

I don't get that much traffic, but I've since triggered the ad views myself to test, I can see that I'm not getting the callbacks (hence, not getting the rewards I deserve). Has anyone else experienced this between this time period?

Thanks,

Simon

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Hey Simon, sorry about the delay. We've been a bit back logged with support tickets.

The server-to-server callbacks are seeing unusually high delay's right now. We've had a number of high volume games come online that use this functionality. We're working to fix the scalability issue as quickly as possible. You should see this remedied in the next day or so.

Thanks for reaching out and bringing up the issue.

3. smktang

smktang

Great! Thanks for the update. Good problem to have ;)

4. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

This should be resolved for the most part. Are you still seeing a delay? If so, what's the latency window?

5. smktang

smktang

The delay is mostly resolved. I haven't experienced any serious latency, so any delays are negligible from the end user perspective. Thanks!

unity-nikkolai likes this.