Search Unity

Missing PerformanceTest-Assemblies in Entities preview.30

Discussion in 'Entity Component System' started by FrankvHoof, Apr 24, 2019.

1. FrankvHoof

FrankvHoof

The following errors (compiler-errors) show up whenever the Entities package is (re-)imported.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.entities@0.0.12-preview.30\Unity.Entities.PerformanceTests\EntityManagerPerformanceTests.cs(198,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PerformanceTestAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.entities@0.0.12-preview.30\Unity.Entities.PerformanceTests\JobForEachPrefilteringPerformanceTests.cs(79,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PerformanceTest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Since they're just tests, deleting the Unity.Entities.PerformanceTests-Folder is enough to get rid of the compiler-errors. However, I'm also not able to create my own (ECS-)Tests (as the namespace cannot be reached for some reason).

2. davenirline

davenirline

I have this issue as well. Is there anything we can add to manifest,json to fix this?

3. davenirline

davenirline

I was able to fix it. Add com.unity.test-framework.performance under testables in manifest.json. Clear your PackageCache if it doesn't work.

FrankvHoof likes this.