Search Unity

missing editor version on this machine . select another version on the list .

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by danielfagundea, Apr 7, 2020.

1. danielfagundea

danielfagundea

missing editor version on this machine . select another version on the list .

This error message appears when I click to open uniy in unity hub.

Attached Files:

2. danielfagundea

danielfagundea

This error appears .

Attached Files:

• ERRO.png
      ERRO.png
      File size:
      13.8 KB
      Views:
  3. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

I'll flag this for the team to have a look. Which OS and version of the Editor are you using?

4. slimunity21

slimunity21

hello, I ve recently installed unity hub and installed an editor. Then, I worked a simple project, built it, tested it, and everything was fine except for two issues:
    The first, the Visual Basic version that came with unity didn't work on my Mac... the editor was installed but the visual basic was not there... so I installed a VS from visual basic website to edit my C# code. and it did the job.
    The second, and this is a day later. When I wanted to open my project again I found that the editor was missing as if it has never been installed... Where did it go? One cannot keep installing editors every time he needs to open a project.. it's a waste of a huge valuable time... There is something wrong with unity and it has to be solved. I just liked to complain because the installation took too much time and there were many errors with unity server as well... so things just went worse... thanks for your support anyway.