Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Camera Settings

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by QuindecimX, Apr 9, 2022.

1. QuindecimX

QuindecimX

I'm following this Unity tutorial on Youtube and I got to a part where the uploader is going through changing the rendering settings on the Unity main camera. However, I don't have these settings on my computer. How do I make them appear? I tried asking in the Youtube comment section for some weeks now, but the guy never answered since. So hopefully someone can here.

My Unity project version is 2020.3.1f1. I'm not sure of the Youtuber's Unity version number, but their tutorial came out February 12, 2021. So I assume he's using the most recent version that released at that time. The comparison between mine and the Youtuber's screens are below.

The Youtuber's Camera settings:
    upload_2022-4-9_12-9-18.png

My Camera Settings:
    upload_2022-4-9_12-11-55.png

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
unityunity