Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing AttributeConstructor

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by Carpe-Denius, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Carpe-Denius

Carpe-Denius

Hello,
    I get an error since 2013.b3 (I don't know if b2 had it, too):

Code (CSharp):
    1. System.MissingMethodException: void UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor(string,string[])
    I get the error with several dlls (odin inspector, easyroads). Someone suggested deleting the library,
    but after several days unity stops with a similar error:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Symbol file LoadedFromMemory doesn't match image D:\Vicious\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.0\net35\unity-custom\nunit.framework.dll
    3. Can't find custom attr constructor image: D:\Vicious\Assets\EasyRoads3D\lib\EasyRoads3Dv3.dll mtoken: 0x0a00033f due to:  assembly:C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.3.0b5\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEngine\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll type:UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute member:void {0}(string,string[]) signature:.ctor
    There is an issue (https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...wn-on-selecting-object-after-updating-the-api) saying fixed in 2019.3, but the error remained in b4 and b5.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with a (minimal) reproduction project? The fix for the issue you referenced landed in b4.