Search Unity

Mirable - Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nikowa, Feb 4, 2023.

1. nikowa

nikowa

Hello
    First, I wanted to create a big game and after thinking a bit about it I got that I need some money to do that
    So I tried making a little one
    I planned to make shooter game, but my friend kicked me from that project because of the divisive.
    Then I asked my other friends about it and we decided to make a mobile game
    After hardworking it's out but the problem is attracting other people about it.
    You know... It really dispirited me...
    Help us with finding players by showing this to other people.
    Thank you!
    You can download and show it by this
    Have a nice time

Arian Heidari

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

It can be heartbreaking for sure. But take a step back and put yourself in the shoes of someone reading this message. Especially if that‘s how you approached marketing your game elsewhere.

Do they care for you, how the game was made, and that it is not going well and then share the game out of feeling pity for you?

Or would you rather have them understand why that game is great, unique and fun and it is immediately visible through embedded images or videos in the post and that makes them willing to click the link, download the game and consider sharing it IF they like it?

Meaning: change your message from your point of view to what others really care about and make it enticing, make them curious. If you do have a game that is fun to play or otherwise interesting you can convert users to playing the game by adjusting your message. And of course optimizing the store page for more organic traffic, ie including common search terms / keywords and such.

Ryiah likes this.
  3. Kreshi

Kreshi

I didn't play your game however I can tell that the store-entry without a gameplay video and just some random unpolished images are not helping. So make some fun looking videos, update your store-entry and see if it helps improve downloads :). I also recommend updating your game-graphics, especially UI and grass ;).

Ryiah likes this.