Search Unity

Mira AR Examples?

Discussion in 'AR' started by lnddave, May 13, 2019.

1. lnddave

lnddave

I just picked up the Mira headset to use in the AR/VR Learning Lab we host at our conferences for training and education professionals. If anyone has recommendations on where I might find developers who might be interested in having us host their apps, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Am33r007

Am33r007

Hi
    There are no commercially released Mira apps on the App Store.

Both the Mira Beta App and the Mira Origami App are on TestFlight.
    Other useful Mira Hacks are on www.MadewithMira.com

In the Mira demos I attended over a year ago there are a dozen experiences but Mira won't share them or their projects - which is a mistake - because they are only perusing B2B solutions.

Are you looking for Developers who are interested in having you host their apps .ipa on the app store?

In addition to the examples above I know several developers who have the headset and worked on them for personal apps / projects. Nothing released.

The game I made to use on the Mira Prism requires Real World Objects, it is a mixed reality game and I didn't host it on the app store so it is only on a different server and on my 2 phones.

We were talking about this subject on the other thread, Alex is getting his Mira this week https://forum.unity.com/threads/developers-apps-for-mobile-ar-headsets.643783/

It isn't that difficult to port lightweight experiences to the Mira SDK if you have a seasoned unity developer. I asked to collaborate w others in the past because I wanted to port as many games / experiences as possible to the platform.

Last edited: May 14, 2019