Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams - Oculus Rift/PSVR

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Welby2, May 17, 2018.

1. Welby2

Welby2

Hi there!

I'm Andrea Marinelli founder of the Frost Earth Studio and a VR developer since our beloved Oculus Rift DK1 came out.

I'd like to introduce you my new upcoming VR game called Mind Labyrinth: VR Dreams.

Description:
    This is a game about emotion with a strong emotional impact. It's a game where you can chose the environment you prefer to experience everytime different kind of feelings. There's some kind of environments made from the ground up to relax you and let you chill while exploring and interacting with the environment.

But there's also darker environments that try to give you that sense of fear or adrenaline. Other environments are made to feel misterious and adventurous.

You'll find yourself wandering through those environments with a single special ability that you'll be able to use and shoot at magic runes around the map to reveal inspiring quotes. There will be also hidden refugees and few hidden secrets around every levels for you to find out and special bright spheres that will spawn randomly in the level you'll need to find in order to unlock something special..

And now let's talk about the other main aspect of the game: music. We have multiple licensed music of oscar winning composers and while we set few default tracks for each scenario you'll be able to change the music at any time to mix and try different emotions every time. I can grant you that putting a dark music in what should be a relaxing scenario can truly be a powerful experience.

Enjoy the announcement trailer and let me know your feedbacks. I'll make sure to be back here with more info and media in the coming weeks!

Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/856080/Mind_Labyrinth_VR_Dreams/

Release Date:
    Even if the Announcement Trailer says "April 2018" the release date isn't currently set in stone. We're aiming for June 2018 at the moment and we're right on track to achieve that!

Release Platforms:
    Oculus Rift and PSVR - Full Motion controllers support.

Announcement Trailer:

Last edited: May 17, 2018