Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Microsoft Account Manager

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Gaspedal, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Is Microsoft Account Manager an phantom?
    I've contacted microsoft support using windows developer website, chats, email, xbox account support... and and
    But no any can help me to send a notify to unity for getting access to Xbox One Forum on unity forum.
    That is horrible! I have finished all steps from Xbox-FAQ and just need the Xbox One Module. I have installed and activated the dev app on xbox one too.

Can someany say who is the account manager and how can I contact him? But no chats please... I have lost 3 days on microsoft support chats because this issue and I feel like that ping pong ball. Why is it so complicated?

Today same result and I got this tatest message.:

"I think this should goes to Unity because they are the ones who coordinates with Microsoft Accounts Managers. They might have an idea to whom Account Manager you are assigned with."

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  2. andrewde

andrewde

Unity Technologies

Hi Gaspedal, the process for getting access to Unity for Xbox One is:

1. Register at ID@Xbox and await approval (https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/developers/id)

2. Mail idxbox@unity3d.com and request forum access (and therefore download access). The address is monitored regularly, if you’ve already mailed but haven’t had an answer then let me know.

Thanks,
    Andy.

TheNerdyBoy likes this.
  3. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Thanks a lot!
    But what when I have currently only Xbox Creators Program?
    I have startet ID@Xbox program too and I‘m waiting for approval but 30 days are long time and because this I would use my Xbox Creators Program account (without needing approval process) to acces unity xbox forum.

4. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

You only need access to Xbox Forums if you're part of ID@Xbox program. If you're not part of ID@Xbox program, having Xbox One module for Unity won't do you any good because you won't be able to either build or deploy using it.

To develop with Xbox Creator's program, you need to use Unity's "Universal Windows Platform" target. And the forum discussing the platform is here:

https://forum.unity.com/forums/windows.50/

5. levi6706

levi6706

i mesage them now what???
    they havent reply yet