Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Resolved Microgame FPS tutorial - cannot build.

Discussion in 'Linux' started by catafest, Mar 11, 2021.

1. catafest

catafest

I use Fedora 33 Linux distro.
    I try to build the project microgame FPS from the learning area and I got these errors:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/FPS/Tutorials/BuildAndPublish/Criteria/PublishCriteria.cs(1,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Connect' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    2. Assets/FPS/Tutorials/BuildAndPublish/Criteria/PublishCriteria.cs(12,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ShareWindow' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Into Package manager, I install Platforms for Linux Web and Android and WebGL publisher 4.11, see the file attached:

unity_package_manager.png

2. catafest

catafest

I can fix it with delete the folder Tutorials and rebuild with proper settings.
    But this not solve the errors.

3. RAMIGTGHJVHDAJN

RAMIGTGHJVHDAJN

thinks a lot man

4. RichAllen2023

RichAllen2023

You need to install the relevant modules for the platforms you want to build for.

For the FPS microgame, which I completed and uploaded a while back, you need the WebGL module.