Search Unity

Question Mi GetApps Submission Failed

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by Alxander_Watson, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Alxander_Watson

Alxander_Watson

Hello,

I submitted an app to the MiGetApps store, which failed & the error message was just "??????????"

Screenshot attached Submission rev4.png

Repack was fine. I tested the repacked apk on my phone & it seemed to be working okay.

Any suggestions?

2. SERbIY

SERbIY

I have the same.

And I also received an email from Xiaomi Developer Center with a description of the error:
    Due to the failure to synchronize game data, we cannot review your game, please submit again.

The reasons may be as follows, please check the related questions or contact us:
    1.Data synchronization to Xiaomi platform is abnormal. Please try again later

I am using the UDP plugin version 2.0.0 (Unity 2020.3.21)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  3. Alxander_Watson

Alxander_Watson

I found out the message was
    "Does not support newly added storage overseas".
    But I don't really know what that means.

4. SERbIY

SERbIY

Now, for the same revision of the application, when resubmitting for verification, the following error is displayed:

Parsing apk failed. Please contact us. packageName=com.SERbIYGames.SuperHelix2.unity.migc. code=-122.

And also an email from robot@xiaomi.com comes with a description of the error:

"Due to the failure to synchronize game data, we cannot review your game, please submit again.
    The reasons may be as follows, please check the related questions or contact us:
    1.Apk cannot be parsed. You can use AAPT tool to try whether the APK can be parsed
    2.APK unsigned
    3.The current game package name is inconsistent with the package name parsed by APK.
    4.The current game's APK version is lower than the previous version (only when there is already a game online)"

APK file is accurately signed, since the same version has been successfully published in other UDP stores.
    Nobody knows what the problem is? Does it work for everyone else?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  5. unity_QueHsCYBKkCZLQ

unity_QueHsCYBKkCZLQ

Trying to upload an apk, but XiaoMi's GetApps keeps saying, "The package name does not match, please upload the apk file with the same name as the created package."
    This sounds similar to SERbIY's "3.The current game package name is inconsistent with the package name parsed by APK." as seen above. Anybody ever get any answers on any of these issues?