Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

MFi controller support

Discussion in '5.5 Beta' started by orb, Aug 31, 2016.

1. orb

orb

I got a nice little Nimbus controller a while back, and it would be great to use it with my Macs for development. The support for them so far in Unity is only partial - at the moment only one button and two axes work, which doesn't really help much with Unity development. It seems like something that should be easy to improve, and the pressure-sensitive triggers could be made into axes.

I've reported it as a bug (case #827830), and I think the 5.5 beta would be an excellent time to fully enable MFi controllers also on macOS.

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

More of a feature request than a bug, it's probably best to go to feedback for now. Worth possibly discussing in the experimental input system forum too.

3. orb

orb

Yeah, it would have to be in both. But I consider it a bug that only one button and two thumbsticks work ;)